Here’s something new I’m going to try. I got some useful site feedback from a regular reader reporting that he opted out of reading on Sundays because he didn’t like the Weekly Recaps. His reasoning was that people will read what they want and that we could fit in more posts if we allowed articles to go up on Sunday as well. More posts means more entertainment. More entertainment means more traffic. We love traffic.
So to prove that we actually do care what our readers think about our site, allow me to introduce the Everyview Update. Taking the place of the Weekly Recap, the Everyview Update will do everything the Recap did and much more.
Oh, and many of you have probably noticed that this post is being published on Monday and not Sunday even though the date in the title points to a Sunday publication. This was meant to be published on Sunday, not Monday, but it turns out I have bronchitis and am very tired and feel like boogers and puke, so I slept instead. Future installments will come on Sundays.
- Get your Butterfinger Buzz on. Candy with 80mg of caffeine. Nice
- Free stream of the new Wilco Album goes up…
- …then crashes back down
- Majora’s Mask finally arrived on Wii’s Virtual Console
- Amp Energy 3 Wide is a great drink and a better collectible
- Radiohead return to the studio to work on their new album
- Sprint’s Palm Pre gets a street date and pricing
- An addiction that doesn’t require a syringe? Meteos for the NDS
- A new Ghostbusters is on its way. Andrew is excited
- Bret Hart’s “hartbreaking” story is told in his book, Hitman
- “The Soloist” delivers an original story and excellent lead performances
- Somebody got cocaine in my Red Bull Cola!
- “First Kid” wins the debate, Clay says thank you
From our Blog Roll
- GrubGrade gives us a review of the tantalizing Arby’s Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon Market Fresh Sandwich (what a mouthful!)
- SuperPhillip shows us that Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat is still a great game, even without that Bongo Controller
- The Impulsive Buy reviewed the Morningstar Farms Hickory BBQ Riblets, showing us how good some vegetarian food is, and why all vegetarians are always broke
- The Tancave reads and reviews Star Trek Voyager: Full Circle, a novel that through the entire series onto his must-have list
- We-Rate-Stuff takes a look at the short-lived but fondly remember Summer Heights High, obscure and underrated HBO TV series
- World 1-1 is taking an indefinite break from posting. Indefinite doesn’t mean permenant, it just means until further notice. I’m sure he’ll be back and better than ever in no time.
To The Impulsive Buy for featuring our Amp Energy: 3 Wide review in their WEEK IN REVIEWS and helping boost our traffic!