Here’s a list of last weeks posts with links back in case you missed anything. Enjoy!
- Introducing Andrew Majors, the newest Everyviewer
- Wilco made a stop in Bloomington, IN. Check out Andrew’s review
- Brandon loves making things taste like bacon
- I got my hands on some cans of Verve, the insanely healthy energy drink
- Andrew gets in the ring with Darren Arronofsky’s “The Wrestler”
- I tried some tobacco-free herbal cigarettes. Yes, they do make those
- Good job, Chris Cornell, your new album sucks. Andrew tells us why
- Get yourself an Everyview Account!
- Clay and Andrew are gearing up for a brand new debate feature
Wow, talk about an expansion! Everything you see in front of you is all-new and all-improved. Except for that damn banner, though it is better than the old one. We’re planning a contest to fix it so don’t worry Anyway, with such a drastic change you’re probably thinking it’s time for us to take a break, right? Wrong!
Now that we’ve got this awesome new layout and this awesome new domain name hosted by this awesome service it’s time for us to finally get back to work bringing you all the awesome reviews you know and love. Hopefully this week’s recap will hold you over, but we’ve got plenty on the plate for next week. Until next time, keep reading Everyview!