Hey guys, I hope everyone is having an awesome Sunday! This week on Everyview we have no major updates to report, but we do believe we secured a new writer. I’m not 100% sure when he’ll start, but if he follows through you’ll see an intro post so make sure you make him feel comfortable whenever you get the chance.
Since I don’t have anything to talk about, make sure you stop by all of our friend sites and give them some love!
- Taco Bell launches their new Volcano Nachos! We’ve got a review for these coming out tomorrow, but since I’m sure you can’t wait, go ahead and check out Grub Grade’s awesome review.
- Everything I’ve read about Little King’s Story for the Wii has been super positive, and it looks like the game has managed to wow SuperPhillip Central as well!
- Just as Taco Bell is building its Volcano Menu, Burger King is adding new Sandwiches to its line of pissed off Angry items. Check out The Impulsive Buy’s reviews.
- I’ve never heard of Jagged Alliance, but a high score from The Tancave is enough reason for me to play it.
- I hate myself. When I read We Rate Stuff’s review for a film called Moon I kept singing that damned “We Went to the Moon in 1969” song from Even Stevens. I suck.