This was easily one of the most exciting weeks we’ve ever had here at Everyview. We are proud to announce that we are now Everyview.com!!! That’s right, loyal readers, we finally acquired our $400 domain name, so hopefully this will help you remember who we are and earn us some higher Google visibility and increase traffic so we can take over the review-blog world! The next step is acquiring competent hosting but we are now completely broke, so we’ll let you know when we are closer to being a real website. Anyway, here’s a list of last week’s posts with links back in case you missed anything. Enjoy!
- Venom Energy’s Death Adder flavor is an absolutely amazing drink
- Art Style: AQUIA proves to be an addictive, fun puzzler at a bargain price
- Clay claims “Breaking Bad” is well worth your viewing time. Here’s one good reason why he’s right
- Allow me to introduce the Everyview Round-Up
- Collector’s edition Red DS Phat w/Mario Kart bundle
- “The Innocent Man” received a life sentence on my list of great books
- Foreign vampire film “Let the Right One In.” Put it on your To-Watch list
There you go guys, have a great Sunday! And as always, keep reading Everyview! DOT COM!!!!