Last week was pretty big for us here at Everyview. Here’s a list of our articles with links back so you can check them out!
- My ROB the Robot was the topic of the newest PackRat Paragraphs
- The new Nintendo DSi is a worthy 3rd generation of Dual Screen gaming
- Dorito’s newest flavor, Tacos at Midnight, is the greatest and most innovative creation in the history of the Earth
- Like to laugh? Then check out “King Baby” from Jim Gaffigan
- Resident Evil 5 is the newest entry in the long-running horror series, but it’s not the best
- We pitted the Nintendo DSi 0.3 MP camera against my 10.1 MP Sony CyberShot. This article was featured on GoNintendo and several other sites and forums. Go check it out for yourself
- Brandon finally got his SnaggStuff package and posted a video of the opening
There you go guys. A real big thanks to Kevin Cassidy from GoNintendo for featuring the DSi Camera Comparison article. That netted us like 10x more traffic than we usually get, so we were pretty excited. Anyway, we’ll be back tomorrow with some new energy drink review, and we’ll be continuing our DSi-centric articles (The Top 5: DS Games Everyone Should Play, some Nintendo DS game reviews), as well as a couple of things we haven’t planned yet, I’m sure. Until then, keep reading Everyview!