That’s right, we’ve grown enough to be trusted by a company like Starbucks with a promotional contest. And since this is our first contest, we’ve decided to keep things simple. All you have to do is go out and get a can of Mocha Starbucks DoubleShot Energy+Coffee, drink it, and write a review for it using our reviews as an outline of sorts. Whoever writes the best review will have the honor of getting their work published on Everyview.
What a lame prize, right? Well that’s not all you get. Besides the fame of nearly 300 people a day seeing your name and reading your opinion you get an awesome package including the entire lineup of Starbucks Energy+Coffee and an awesome USB powered drink warming/cooling pad to make sure your coffee is always at the perfect temperature.
For a list of rules click ‘Read More’
- Send all entries to zacpritcher(at)gmail.com in MS Word format.
- All entries must be submitted before March 28th.
- Use this review as an outline for how to write your review.
- The chosen review will be property of Everyview, but you can promote it however you want other than submitting it to other review sites.
- We do not accept any plagiarized works, please make sure you submit only original works.
- Must be a resident of the US to enter.
- One entry per person.
- If your work is chosen, we will email you asking for mailing information. This email must be answered within 48 hours or the prize will go to the runner up.
There you go guys, let’s see what you’ve got. Be creative and energetic with your writing. Make it entertaining! Good luck, you’ve got until the 28th!